My Goal, My Ambition

In the future, i hope to be a successful doctor. Since i was a kid, i always saw my father leave the house at 6am to start his day as a doctor and leaving work at 10pm. Each day, he always had hundreds of patients to see him, hoping to be cured. My father always encouraged me to become a doctor because for him doctors are a noble job. As a kid, I hate the idea of doctors, I hate the idea of seeing sick people everyday. I also thought "if my brother is allowed to not become a doctor, why should i become a doctor ?" besides, i was more interested in astronomy and space. I would rather become a pilot or an astronaut than become a doctor. 

But, it all changed in middle school. I saw the damage of smoking when my grandfather died. Since then, i began to hate smoking or any type of gadget that resembles smoking. I also began to be interested in biology class. The spark of wanting to be a doctor started from there. I started researching about doctors, med school, health, and many more.

In high school is when i started to be ambitious to reach my goal. I set a goal to my self that after high school, I'll be studying in Faculty of Medicine, University of Indonesia. I start to be more ambitious and study harder than i used to. There are some troubles in the way, but i could get through it. I also help my friends with their studies if they have trouble studying. In the second semester of 10th grade, I got first rank in class, I was very shocked, proud, and happy because in the previous semester i was the 14th rank. I started studying even harder to reach my goal.

I hope to be either a neurosurgeon or an anesthesiologist, but my mother would rather me to become a pediatrician. Who knows what i'll be doing in the future, right now i'll just be studying hard.

Comments

Popular Posts