SUGGESTION AND OFFERS TEXT

NAME             : ARDELIA RAIZKI IRBAH
CLASS            : XI SCIENCE 5
ABSENT NO.  : 08

OPEN RECRUITMENT OF EXTRACURRICULAR

BONNIE   : Hey Clyde, how are you ?
CLYDE     : I’m great, how about you ?
BONNIE   : I’m good, I got an A on my physics test today.
CLYDE     : Congratulations, Where are you off to ?
BONNIE   : The school hall. The school’s recruiting students to become new
                   members of their many extracurriculars. I think I’m going to apply to
                   the swimming team. What about you? What extracurriculars are you
                   interested in ?
CLYDE     : Well, I’m not that interested in joining extracurriculars, I want to focus 
                   on my studies.
BONNIE   : Well, it is true that we should be focusing on our studies, but if you
                   participate in extracurricular activities, you can learn a lot of things
                   that aren’t taught in school.
CLYDE     : But, how do I manage my time? I have tutor lessons on Monday, 
                   Wednesday and Friday.
BONNIE   : I suggest you choose an extracurriculars outside of your tutor lesson.
CLYDE     : Yeah, that’s a good idea. But, I don’t know what my passion
                   is.
BONNIE   : How about mathletes ?
CLYDE     : I’m not really into science and mathematics.
BONNIE   : Okay, what about choir ? 
CLYDE     : I really like singing, but they held their practice on Mondays.
BONNIE   : Shall we look at some more ? There are a lot of extracurriculars.
                   Maybe, you’ll interested in one of them.
CLYDE     : We shall.

BONNIE   : Look! The debate club practice are on Tuesdays, I heard you were
                   a debate champion when you’re in middle school. I think you should
                   apply.
CLYDE     : Yeah, I was a debate champion and I’m really interested on
                   debate activities. I’m going to apply to the debate club.
BONNIE   : Good for you Clyde. I’m glad to see you finding your passion.
CLYDE     : Why don’t we apply to drama club? It looks like a lot of fun and
                   they held their practice on Thursdays.
BONNIE   : It does look very fun. Let’s sign up.

CLYDE     : Woah, it’s been a long day. Thanks for helping me find my passion.
BONNIE   : It’s been a pleasure Clyde.
CLYDE     : It’s time for me to go home. Goodbye Bonnie, I’ll see you tomorrow.
BONNIE   : Goodbye.

                   



Comments

Popular Posts